Bricks Catering By Executive Chef Josh Poticha
Thanks for your interest in Bricks Catering services! Bricks On Boundary caters weddings, graduations, retirements and events ranging upwards of 1000 attendants. Built on a 1960 Airstream, the Bricks Bomber Grill is a state-of-the-art mobile kitchen that can be added to any event to turn an ordinary party into a culinary festival with food prepared live on-site. Bricks On Boundary caters holiday parties, both pick-up and delivered, 365 days a year. Check out or catering menu and give us a call for a quote today!
Please use the .PDF book at the end of this page as a guideline in planning your next event. Any menu listed can be recreated to meet the specific needs of your event. Here are a few basic guidelines that will help in your planning process:
- Contact Bricks Catering at (843)379-5232 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process and confirm date and location of your event.
- All events require a final guarantee of number of guests and must be made three days prior to the event.
- Prices shown are per person unless otherwise noted.
- All prices are subject to 9% sales and hospitality tax
- All lunch and Dinner deliveries with a 48 hour notice are subject to a delivery charge and 18% gratuity.
- There is a 15 person minimum for lunch and dinner deliveries.
- Buffet attendants may be hired at your event for $25.00 per hour with a three hour minimum.
- Additional gratuities and fees may be required.
- A signed and dated contract with a 25% deposit implies acceptance of the contract.
- Deposit is nonrefundable with less than seven days cancellation in writing.
- Payment in full before or on the scheduled delivery date.